Friday, November 18, 2011

Pogo the explorer

My wacom intuos3 died 2 days ago after spilling a bit of water on it, tried it out today and to my surprise it resurrected itself!
Pretty happy being as I've had it for about 4 years and can't afford another one, only problem is everything is working except for one button which I use a lot (the make brush bigger button). It doesn't work when I click it but it randomly decides that it's best that my brush suddenly grows to it's maximum size -__-' on occasion.
Anyway rant over, here's something random done in photoshop after messing about with tablet to check that it's working aiiiight. :)

1 comment:

Ciel Aria said...

I don't think I commented before and I really should have because I keep scrolling past thinking this but;

I really really REALLY like this one.

That is all *goes for some tea*